Working for Mighty Fine is unlike any job you’ve had before. Our parent company, K&N Management, has been recognized as one of the Top Places to Work In Austin for two years in a row. We’ve also been awarded nationally – by the U.S. President! Read about the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award in Our Story.
We’re always looking for new ways to make your experience the best it can be. The crowning example of this commitment to excellence is our Five Star Team Members. These are the guys and gals who have excelled at delighting our guests and consistently have contagiously great attitudes. They’re Mighty Fine in every sense of the term.
We’ve been delighting guests in the Austin region since 2007. We enjoy a fun, fast-paced atmosphere in each of our restaurants. If you like what you see at Mighty Fine, then then check out our Top 10 Reasons to Work Here:
1. Supportive team members and managers.
2. Positive, high-energy, fun atmosphere.
3. Awesome guests.
4. Flexible schedules.
5. Opportunities for growth and development.
6. Great pay.
7. Weekly pay.
8. Half-price meals.
9. Team Member Care program.
10. 85% paid health insurance.
Tips for a successful interview
It’s really important to be professional, but we also want to see your personality, so be sure to let it show. Be yourself and try these other tips for success:
1. Complete our full online application before your interview.
2. Dress appropriately – business casual (nice shirt and slacks or nice jeans, casual dress or blouse and skirt, etc).
3. Arrive 5-10 minutes early.
4. Make eye contact and smile.
5. Give a firm handshake.
6. Treat everyone you encounter with respect and enthusiasm.
7. Be confident, positive, and have high energy.